Achoo- Bless You!
Seasonal Allergies can throw your life into a frustrating storm of puffy, itchy eyes, runny noses, endless sneezing and overall itching. Allergies come to old and young alike. This roller bottle is not only safe for people of all ages, but it is a powerful remedy for all of those pesky allergy symptoms.
I created this powerful roller based on a study published in Healthline magazine. This study found that a blend of sandalwood, frankincense, and Ravensara not only helped relieve allergic rhinitis, but they found an improvement with blocked nasal passages, runny and itchy noses and sneezing. This formula also allowed for better sleep.
I gave this formula to my son who has suffered seasonal allergies for the past 4 years. I usually give him a blend of herbs, but we were out. He was skeptical, but 2 days later he came to me and said, "this stuff is magic!". I have had many other people tell me that it relieved allergy symptoms almost immediately.
Ingredients: jojoba oil, lavender, sandalwood, frankincense, ravensara, peppermint.
10 ml glass bottle with metal lid and a metal roller
*Roll the bottle under the nose, under the eyes, on the neck and chest, on your back, or on your feet before bed. Breath in deeply.
Here are some of my other top tips for allergies:
- Cut out dairy- dairy is a mucous forming food, so at least while you are sneezing, cut out all dairy.
- Use Marshmallow and Astragalus- this helps to loosen mucus and respiratory distress
- Try using mullein and lobelia to cut down on mucus
- Flush the bowels to get rid of toxins and irritants easier
- Try eucalyptus essential oil on the shower diffuser and breathe in deeply the smells with the steam. This is so helpful to flush out the sinuses